7-30-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

I am doing good and it is hot, lol, supposed to get like 5 inches of rain though over the next 3 days. maybe that will be a little cooler.
hows the weather up your way.

It's cooler up here this week but we have rain today. We need it for the fields so can't complain. It's crazy we can say 85 is cooler...lol

It's cooler up here this week but we have rain today. We need it for the fields so can't complain. It's crazy we can say 85 is cooler...lol
that is crazy. I am really looking forward to late sept. -October weather. seriously need cooler weather.

Reactions: Debi
that is crazy. I am really looking forward to late sept. -October weather. seriously need cooler weather.
I love fall and winter. People think I'm nuts, but you can warm up easier than you can cool down! And I have a very specific "happy" range in temps. :p

I love fall and winter. People think I'm nuts, but you can warm up easier than you can cool down! And I have a very specific "happy" range in temps. :p

winter, im not too fond of, lol, but I love fall and spring, 70 degree temps are perfect.

I am now looking for break/lunch. Somethng to help the coffee slosh in my stomach. Perhaps I overdid that coffee a just a tad....

I am now looking for break/lunch. Somethng to help the coffee slosh in my stomach. Perhaps I overdid that coffee a just a tad....
ahhh...coffee overdose, need something to counter balance....lol

ahhh...coffee overdose, need something to counter balance....lol
This rarely happens...most of the time there cannot be too much coffee. lol Today, obviously, I have hit the barrier

Reactions: Paulm