7-3-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Good show tonight! I’m gonna go check on any new posts

Reactions: Debi
you may not see a lot of responses Sea but I think a lot of folks are watching ...still can't believe you bought one of those VERY expensive Apollo 45th anniversary pen!!
He's getting a lot of views. I read as well. Remember, many times this forum gets read more than posted on! Makes me nuts. lol

you may not see a lot of responses Sea but I think a lot of folks are watching ...still can't believe you bought one of those VERY expensive Apollo 45th anniversary pen!!
I have followed Fisher for a long time, and it is a very nice piece. I missed out on the one they had previous to it, so I told myself I'd get the next one.

He's got one station out of CA hosting his show last I heard. He's a pay wall for podcast.

No Hoagland left Keith.

Was he still Mr Snooty Pants? I always find it strange when people have a "I'm-better-than-you" attitude becasue in my experience,people that are really exceptional, never do that and it is always an attitude from someone who has low selfesteem

Was he still Mr Snooty Pants? I always find it strange when people have a "I'm-better-than-you" attitude becasue in my experience,people that are really exceptional, never do that and it is always an attitude from someone who has low selfesteem

and I have been lucky enough to meet some of the true exceptional people in this world because of my career

RCH felt he could do better on his own. Wasn't the case, but he felt he could.

I have followed Fisher for a long time, and it is a very nice piece. I missed out on the one they had previous to it, so I told myself I'd get the next one.
This was the one previous. A replica of the footprint on the Moon!

ViewMedia

Reactions: Charleh

How many field notes would you say you have and do you keep them organized like the box you showed me?