7-3-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

is his show still on? I am a member of MITD but i've had no time to listen to a show! I've got 2 amazing classes I'm taking on line on Memory and how to learn multiple languages,taught by this amazing young lady from Slovakia. The amount of info these courses have is incredible. More inclusive than any course I ever took at University. LOVE it

is his show still on? I am a member of MITD but i've had no time to listen to a show! I've got 2 amazing classes I'm taking on line on Memory and how to learn multiple languages,taught by this amazing young lady from Slovakia. The amount of info these courses have is incredible. More inclusive than any course I ever took at University. LOVE it

So Keith owns the channel and MITD and Hoagland are 2 of the shows? Does he have a lot of shows?

Do you ever sleep?! Are you hyper-kinetic?!

He's got one station out of CA hosting his show last I heard. He's a pay wall for podcast.
So Keith owns the channel and MITD and Hoagland are 2 of the shows? Does he have a lot of shows?
No Hoagland left Keith.

you may not see a lot of responses Sea but I think a lot of folks are watching ...still can't believe you bought one of those VERY expensive Apollo 45th anniversary pen!!

Show's over and leaves me still asking, what the heck was that sound???? lol

Reactions: Charleh
you may not see a lot of responses Sea but I think a lot of folks are watching ...still can't believe you bought one of those VERY expensive Apollo 45th anniversary pen!!

I redid my key chain with some additions based on your suggestions and it is AWESUUUM