7-23-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Yup. She's tiny but she's mighty! In fact, being small makes it twice as hard to deal with her. If she was bigger I wouldn't worry so much about hurting her trying to restrain her.

That might be my only hope. Something has happened in the past to make her this way. She is truly fighting for her life when we try this.
I’m worried about Tracy! Is he ok ?

Yup. She's tiny but she's mighty! In fact, being small makes it twice as hard to deal with her. If she was bigger I wouldn't worry so much about hurting her trying to restrain her.
True and you don’t want to traumatize her more.

Reactions: Debi
Something I just can't afford right now. It may come down to one foot a day, and a bit of fur a day on an ongoing basis. She likes to be combed, so I may try sneaking in the snips between combing.

Reactions: Lynne
That might be my only hope. Something has hapened in the past to make her this way. She is truly fighting for her life when we try this.
I can’t imagine what could have happened to her