7-2-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

YFA can talk and very well but each bird is different. Merlin,my citron cockatoo I had for 24 years, didn't have a big repetoire but he could say HELLO a thousand different ways

He loved asian woman,we couldn't pass a chinese restaurant without him using his sexy Helloooooo to all the girls

Reactions: Tia and Debi
:) thank you, but I think any animal people are amazing. I'll have to wait n post from my comp, idk where anything is on this mone it don't look like mine at all :(

I'd love to see your bird! I'm gunna Sha-zoom outta here..until tomorrow...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Tia
Niters, Jad.

And to everyone else, I am headed out as well tonight. My night off was more kinda a night on! lol See you all tomorrow!

YFA can talk and very well but each bird is different. Merlin,my citron cockatoo I had for 24 years, didn't have a big repetoire but he could say HELLO a thousand different ways

Paulie was my BFA she talked (to much sometimes & not always good words) but all of my pets are rescues so I take them however they come and love them nomatter what.

I'll have to post from my comp, can't find nothing on this one. Goodnight all, I'm going to go too so can watch fireworks with miss a, i'll post pics tomorrow

Reactions: Seahunter
Hello everyone. Whats new??

Has anyone seen any good movies lately??

Has anyone seen any good movies lately??
Hey Damon, looks like we got here too late. You'll have to ask Lynne next time! She is the number one movie-goer on the forum. She and her dear husband are always going to the movies. :)