7-13-2017 Thursday Live Chat Thread

AND there we are. Dave's hosting Saturday night on Coast. That answered THAT question!

Also, anyone who is looking for late night stuff tonight, here's the Coast line up.

First Half: Space expert David Adair discusses the Shield Act, legislation stuck in Congress, which would harden the US electric grid from attack. Properly armed missiles could take out the grid, resulting in a nuclear winter, he warns.

Second Half: Historian, antiquarian, and theologian Robert W. Sullivan IV will discuss his fascination with how occult symbolism is used in cinema, as well how secret societies' influence permeates throughout culture.

Oh man...the audio is good with the guest tonight. Cool.

I had that Roundrock on posted here and we all pegged it as a scam from the beginning. We did good!

I once had a Saint Bernard jump in the back seat of my Chevy. The door was open because I was unloading . Thunder sounded and I had a HUGE and scared dog in my car.

Reactions: Debi
I once had a Saint Bernard jump in the back seat of my Chevy. The door was open because I was unloading . Thunder sounded and I had a HUGE and scared dog in my car.
LOL Bernie's be BIG!

Lon Strickler's site is the one getting all the reports on this. Phantoms and Monsters. He's a friend of Dark Waters.

19905304_821942747960928_7939218914800944039_n.jpg