7-11-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

I think the Countess left the building, but she's a very well known Hollywood Linguistic Coach, Tony. She has quite the rep in Hollywood as one of the best out there.

I'm impressed. I wish Hollywood would let me do the Scottish accent thing with actors playing Scots. I was an extra in Highlander but they didn't let me talk just the French guy. I did get killed four times though

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
I'm impressed. I wish Hollywood would let me do the Scottish accent thing with actors playing Scots. I was an extra in Highlander but they didn't let me talk just the French guy. I did get killed four times though
LOL I love the fact you got killed four times in the same movie. :p Don't be surprised if Jad needs to work on a Scottish accent she calls you! We've already had Chicago accent assistance here! lol

Reactions: TonyM
LOL I love the fact you got killed four times in the same movie. :p Don't be surprised if Jad needs to work on a Scottish accent she calls you! We've already had Chicago accent assistance here! lol

I can do Scotty better than well, Scotty lol

Reactions: Seahunter
Jad gives us some great Hollywood stories here along the way. She's so interesting with some of her inside knowledge!

Reactions: TonyM