7-10-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

A friend of mine (that does Civil War reenactments ) has seen soldiers walk past him and heard an entire battalion march past him.
That’s amazing but I meant in your place.

There's a known phenomenon where you will hear the voice of a loved one speaking your name. Now my own personal experience with this was always with a living person. But they were nowhere near me. What causes that, nobody has an actual explanation.

Reactions: T-Bob
Do other people see and hear these things too?
One night while the off/on girlfriend stopped by, we were lying on our backs on the bed listening to music. I had a small table lamp on. I saw a dark cloud move across the ceiling. I saw it; she did not see it.

There's a known phenomenon where you will hear the voice of a loved one speaking your name. Now my own personal experience with this was always with a living person. But they were nowhere near where me. What causes that, nobody has an actual explanation.
I’ve heard of that. Has to be an unknown source.

There's a known phenomenon where you will hear the voice of a loved one speaking your name. Now my own personal experience with this was always with a living person. But they were nowhere near me. What causes that, nobody has an actual explanation.
I have had that before with both living and passed.

One night while the off/on girlfriend stopped by, we were lying on our backs on the bed listening to music. I had a small table lamp on. I saw a dark cloud move across the ceiling. I saw it; she did not see it.
I was trying to figure out if maybe you are just sensitive to this stuff.

Thoughts on what is mimicking the voice, or creating the voice?
One was an actual visitation event. That one I know who it was. The other one or two? I'm gonna go guardian of some sort to get my attention.

Reactions: Lynne
My friend heard her name called by the woman who used to live in her house. The same house? The door locked itself near me...even after it was unlocked, it would not open for a few seconds with me pushing on the door knob. That old lady was still in the house.

One was an actual visitation event. That one I know who it was. The other one or two? I'm gonna go guardian of some sort to get my attention.
Would you think that perhaps an elemental could be somewhat responsible for some of these events?
Remember when I had Von Brashler on and he discussed encountering an elemental that took on the voice of a young girl?

Reactions: Lynne