7-10-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Would you think that perhaps an elemental could be somewhat responsible for some of these events?
Remember when I had Von Brashler on and he discussed encountering an elemental that took on the voice of a young girl?
Good thinking Bob.

Would you think that perhaps an elemental could be somewhat responsible for some of these events?
Remember when I had Von Brashler on and he discussed encountering an elemental that took on the voice of a young girl?
It's as good of an explanation as any of the others, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Lynne
I was trying to figure out if maybe you are just sensitive to this stuff.
Lynne, I have experienced paranormal stuff in people's houses, cemeteries, malls, Wal-Mart, base housing, forests, trails, and in people's yards.

Reactions: T-Bob
It's always possible, Bob. Think of it this way. We give names to all of these things...yet we truly have no idea what they actually are. The voices I heard were adults, and the one was identifiable.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, I have experienced paranormal stuff in people's houses, cemeteries, malls, Wal-Mart, base housing, forests, trails, and in people's yards.
I see. You have that figured out. I imagine you have figured out how to deal with it then. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I'm still waiting for a paranormal event to tap me on the shoulder, or BF to walk across the road in front of me.

Reactions: Duke
I documented this experience here, Bob. Shortly before I wound up in the hospital last year. I believe it was a warning to me.

Some new activity