7-1-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I’ve been up since 6:30am. Sheering day is the worst ! I used to have 27-30 sheep. That was rough. We only have a couple now and same withh mom. It’s still a pain. Then I spent the afternoon out with my horse. Had to keep her cool with indoor turn out and a bath.

Hubby goes back to work tomorrow, so he’s havong a sad night lol. Makes me feel guilty being retired.
I've been involved with sheering before. Quite the process! And on a hot day to top it off! How are the horses holding up in this weather, Lynne?

How are you two feeling tonight. Hubby better?

Reactions: Debi
I've been involved with sheering before. Quite the process! And on a hot day to top it off! How are the horses holding up in this weather, Lynne?
My horse is fine because I’m always there when it’s hot. I go in the hottest time to make sure she gets cooled down to reduce stress. No riding.

We are about the same...I figure stable as we get for the moment. This heat, even with air, just zaps ya.
God bless ya both. I pray your husband gets a break somehow.

While catching up I have to say we’ve had some really interesting posts and some really far out stuff lol

Thanks, Lynne. I appreciate the support so very much. One day at a time here. :)
I just wish so much more for you. Wish I had a magic wand