7-1-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Was listening in to Coast last night and some science guy predicts this kind of weather is sticking around until September! Yikes! Hope he's wrong!

Ok I’m off to bed early. Get some rest my friend.

Was listening in to Coast last night and some science guy predicts this kind of weather is sticking around until September! Yikes! Hope he's wrong!
Oh boy. At least it’s not snow I guess

Reactions: Debi
Coast to Coast AM schedule tonight in cae you need a paranormal fix.

First Half: Author and researcher Dawson Church joins George Noory to discuss the process by which mind creates matter.

Second Half: Filmmaker David Sereda will talk about his experiences with electronic harassment (related image), his work proving that the universe has no fabric of space-time, and mysterious boom sounds.

Coast to Coast AM schedule tonight in cae you need a paranormal fix.

First Half: Author and researcher Dawson Church joins George Noory to discuss the process by which mind creates matter.

Second Half: Filmmaker David Sereda will talk about his experiences with electronic harassment (related image), his work proving that the universe has no fabric of space-time, and mysterious boom sounds.
Thanks for the INFO. I hope that everyone is trying to stay cool. I will listen to coast to coast am. I have to admit that I really do not listen to C2Cam as much as I did in the past. I do check Coast's web site to see if there is a topic that i want to listen to. There has been a lot of changes in the last few years. For Example, Art quit C2Cam on 31 oct 2010. Then he started dark matter on XM then quit in 6 weeks then started Midnight in the Desert. Then he quit that too. With the Drama of The 2nd host of Midnight of the Desert and her getting fired or let go( depending on who you asked). So When you ask me about the paranormal radio, My head just spins around. I glad that Ian Punnett is back on C2Cam. The current host of Midnight in the Desert is good and Drama free. After Art died on April 13 of this year. I did some thinking and A lot of this change some for the good and bad. I just have to say "WOW".

What does everyone thinks about Jimmy Church as a host of C2Cam?

Reactions: Charleh
Thanks for the INFO. I hope that everyone is trying to stay cool. I will listen to coast to coast am. I have to admit that I really do not listen to C2Cam as much as I did in the past. I do check Coast's web site to see if there is a topic that i want to listen to. There has been a lot of changes in the last few years. For Example, Art quit C2Cam on 31 oct 2010. Then he started dark matter on XM then quit in 6 weeks then started Midnight in the Desert. Then he quit that too. With the Drama of The 2nd host of Midnight of the Desert and her getting fired or let go( depending on who you asked). So When you ask me about the paranormal radio, My head just spins around. I glad that Ian Punnett is back on C2Cam. The current host of Midnight in the Desert is good and Drama free. After Art died on April 13 of this year. I did some thinking and A lot of this change some for the good and bad. I just have to say "WOW".

What does everyone thinks about Jimmy Church as a host of C2Cam?
Oddly enough, although I’m usually up when C2C is on, Ive never listened in.

Reactions: Lynne
Oddly enough, although I’m usually up when C2C is on, Ive never listened in.
It’s a good show when Noorey isn’t selling something. He has become a bit of a money guy since he got famous. He was very good when he started. Idk fame and money change people. He is a pro tho for sure. They get the good guests

Reactions: Debi and Charleh