6-8-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Thanks Debi, Skinwalker had slipped my mind.

My daughter wasn't born until 92. She was into kittens, lol.

I've never been much of a movie goer since I grew up. Probably haven't seen 99% of the major releases of the last 40 years. I still haven't seen all the Star Wars and Star Trek movies, and I was the worlds biggest sci-fi fan in my youth. Not into super-hero movies, never seen any Friday XIII, Chucky, Elm Street, not a horror fan at all and I detest realistically-depicted violence unless in a historical setting such as a documentary. When it comes to movies, I am not the consumer that industry is looking to court.

Thanks Debi, Skinwalker had slipped my mind.

My daughter wasn't born until 92. She was into kittens, lol.

I've never been much of a movie goer since I grew up. Probably haven't seen 99% of the major releases of the last 40 years. I still haven't seen all the Star Wars and Star Trek movies, and I was the worlds biggest sci-fi fan in my youth. Not into super-hero movies, never seen any Friday XIII, Chucky, Elm Street, not a horror fan at all and I detest realistically-depicted violence unless in a historical setting such as a documentary. When it comes to movies, I am not the consumer that industry is looking to court.
Well, then we are related because it's well known I'm much the same. The last movie I saw in a theater was Twister. lol

Never heard of Twister, was it based on the game? Last one we saw was the first Conjuring, at my wife's request. It was OK, but my back was screaming by the time it was over. Hard to pay attention.

Hi guys been busy with house stuff and dealing with a cat with an ear infection *sigh* that's what they get for fighting

I forgot Mercury was retrograde. And boy is it showing this time; I was late for a doctor appointment on Friday. She had already made plans to leave early, so it was a wasted trip. Mr. Garnet had left work to drive me there, meaning he would not have to make that time up later.

And then today. I could have sworn that my appointment was for today, but again hubby left work to drive home, pick me up and then take me to the doc's office. They informed me that my appointment was scheduled for tomorrow. :rage: It was a long drive both ways, in the rain, and I am feeling pretty well frustrated. I didn't sleep well the night before, so I was already exhausted to begin with. Using that patient portal that is getting so popular, it turns out that they did not have me scheduled at all, and they hastily made an appointment for tomorrow. I won't be able to go because hubby can't keep taking time off.

Reactions: Paintman