6-8-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Sorry to hear that your cat has an ear infection. Why are they fighting?

Because one isn't actually mine he's a big tom cat that found his way here the other one is mine

Finally put an aftermarket grip on a $400 putter Circa 2015. New in the box - negotiated for 100 bucks + a $15 grip.
So I have $115 in this thing !
Famous designer doing simple and clean. The machining is over the top.
20210608_181606.jpg
So far so good. Lines up nice, and my engineering friends here may appreciate that I put a 200 g weight in the grip area to counterbalance the 350 gram head weight. So my pendulum stroke gets a little bit of help staying smooth.
This thing is so simple but so sexy !

I forgot Mercury was retrograde. And boy is it showing this time; I was late for a doctor appointment on Friday. She had already made plans to leave early, so it was a wasted trip. Mr. Garnet had left work to drive me there, meaning he would not have to make that time up later.

And then today. I could have sworn that my appointment was for today, but again hubby left work to drive home, pick me up and then take me to the doc's office. They informed me that my appointment was scheduled for tomorrow. :rage: It was a long drive both ways, in the rain, and I am feeling pretty well frustrated. I didn't sleep well the night before, so I was already exhausted to begin with. Using that patient portal that is getting so popular, it turns out that they did not have me scheduled at all, and they hastily made an appointment for tomorrow. I won't be able to go because hubby can't keep taking time off.
I'm sorry you've had such a hectic day today, garnet. I hope tomorrow is better for you, though.

Reactions: garnetsilver