6-4-2021 Friday Live Chat

Thanks. I know you are right, but getting myself to feel it is tricky.
Don’t focus too much on it. Think of things you like. Change your thinking and it will change your feelings. These things just take care of themselves most of the time.

You just keep working on it and soon you'll break through that wall. My youngest son has extreme social anxiety. As he told me, he had practiced his whole life for this lock down....he's expert level at avoiding people! lol Seriously, best advice is to not pressure yourself. Just keep talking to support people and you'll begin to find your way forward. Be patient with yourself.
Thanks. My little brother is like that too. I'm usually gregarious social guy, so this is really a shock return to an old neurosis that I never wanted back ever.

Well gang I am heading out for the night. Ben I am sending you good vibes and prayers to get past this.

Shazam debi

Reactions: Benway
Thanks. My little brother is like that too. I'm usually gregarious social guy, so this is really a shock return to an old neurosis that I never wanted back ever.
We don't trust the world yet, Ben. Give it some time and this will change for you. The social guy will return once he feels safe again.

Well gang I am heading out for the night. Ben I am sending you good vibes and prayers to get past this.

Shazam debi
Shazam, Lynne. I'm headed out in a few myself but I'm gonna finish with Ben first.

Reactions: Lynne
See? You've already had insight tonight. lol You are gonna come through this. And it's OK if you wear the shirt. I've got on tye dye! lol Makes me feel secure. ;bg3
Oh, but this thing is something else. I have not dared to wear it outside! It has a bottle green polka dots thing, with a cut up repeating print of women in bright clothes (also polka dot) a bowl of fruit and a baby in a papoose and weird shadings into other garish things. It could blind a parrot!

• Haha
Reactions: Duke and Debi
Oh, but this thing is something else. I have not dared to wear it outside! It has a bottle green polka dots thing, with a cut up repeating print of women in bright clothes (also polka dot) a bowl of fruit and a baby in a papoose and weird shadings into other garish things. It could blind a parrot!
LOL Sounds like a good way to get some attention if you walk out the door! lol