6-30-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

He will have those towels in a ball in under two minutes.
OMGAWD I hope this doesnt become my dog cuz I already got a big red one with wings

Suggestion for ya. If you are getting a pen, get one you can set up next to where mom sits a lot. Puppy is gonna wanna be close to her, and mom will be less likely to let it loose to run if it's right next to her.

Suggestion for ya. If you are getting a pen, get one you can set up next to where mom sits a lot. Puppy is gonna wanna be close to her, and mom will be less likely to let it loose to run if it's right next to her.
Do you use those wire ones? octagonal shaped?

PRAYER IN 3 MINUTES

Do you use those wire ones? octagonal shaped?
There are wire kennels, which we use as a night time area for ours. Although she doesn't sleep there. We have a cover for it to make it like a "safety cave." They like that. During the day, puppy needs a playpen which can fit right up to the Jadmom area.

60 SECONDS TILL PRAYER GROUP INTENTION

WitchAndShaman said:
If you like your rug, then do whatever you reasonably can to keep the puppy off of it until potty trained. Roll up one end of it if necessary.
Roll up one end of the puppy? Head or tail?
We haven’t had a puppy in 14 years. But when we did J we kept four overlapping puppy pads under their cage Just in case of ‘’overflow”. You can get those pads even at most grocery stores. They are essentially 2 foot square flat diapers.

Reactions: Debi
OOPS 120 SECONDS