6-30-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I got nervous because the breeder kept saying are you sure your 86 mom can handle this? I said she's not a normal 86 year old. I told her she better get it together because i don't want her freaking out at the breeders

the puppy is only supposed to be in kennel at night to sleep rest of time in playpen and back and forth inside outside trying to get it used to doing it's business outside and not on the oriental rug
If you like your rug, then do whatever you reasonably can to keep the puppy off of it until potty trained. Roll up one end of it if necessary.

Housebreaking young is really important. The in and out keeps a schedule going that the pup soon learns. I would also grab some spot cleaner while you're at it, cuz no puppy is perfect. Possibly some puppy pads.
He said pads don't work well for him because they just chew the hell out of them

If you like your rug, then do whatever you reasonably can to keep the puppy off of it until potty trained. Roll up one end of it if necessary.
we have hard wood floors so we'll move an area for playpen and put that hard plastic under it with towels

11 MINUTES TILL GROUP INTENTION-PRAYER TOP OF THE HOUR

WitchAndShaman said:
Roll up one end of the puppy? Head or tail?

8 MINUTES TILL GROUP INTENTION

He will have those towels in a ball in under two minutes.

Prayer in 5 MIN