6-27-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

That he is. We have a few other newbies here I've found out enjoy it as well. I expect recipes to start flying again soon.
Recipes are always fun.....My wife uses them, and she always asks about my recipe. I'm not quite sure why, as most of the time, I'm not sure what exactly I'm making until it's in the oven, or grill.

Hi, Tony.

Reactions: TonyM
You be very careful on that drive, Bob. The holiday and all. We'll be sending you prayers and intentions for a safe trip both ways.

Morning, Tony! I see the inner alarm clock is still working...lol
Thanks.....Much appreciated.

Yup no avoiding it now :)
I have had 3 nights of not much sleep in a row. So! Tonight! Everybody send me sleep intentions! lol
Recipes are always fun.....My wife uses them, and she always asks about my recipe. I'm not quite sure why, as most of the time, I'm not sure what exactly I'm making until it's in the oven, or grill.

Hi, Tony.
You work from instinct. Sign of a really good cook! My grandmother did the same thing.

Reactions: T-Bob and TonyM
I have had 3 nights of not much sleep in a row. So! Tonight! Everybody send me sleep intentions! lol

You work from instinct. Sign of a really good cook! My grandmother did the same thing.

I'm sending lavender vibes, it worked for my dad every time.

Sending good sleep intentions.....Maybe tonight will be better......Maybe, you should crack open a bottle of wine.

I cooked side by side with my grandmother for a lot of years to learn what she put into things. Woman was always tweaking.

Reactions: T-Bob
I'm sending lavender vibes, it worked for my dad every time.

Lavender....love it and I'll take it.
Sending good sleep intentions.....Maybe tonight will be better......Maybe, you should crack open a bottle of wine.
Can't do alcohol with my meds. But I think one of the meds is interfering with my sleep, so I held off on that one today. It's a PRN, so we shall see if it helps with that out of the loop today.

Reactions: TonyM
Lavender....love it and I'll take it.

Can't do alcohol with my meds. But I think one of the meds is interfering with my sleep, so I held off on that one today. It's a PRN, so we shall see if it helps with that out of the loop today.
Hope you've found the reason.

My son says I'm gonna qualify for Zombie status anytime now...lol
Hope you've found the reason.
Hoping that's it. It's known to amp you up, so let's see if I can crash tonight.