6-27-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Sorry...got hung up with the nephew again. He's making plans for the 4th and sending me his I want this food list. lol

Reactions: T-Bob
I'm not bringing laundry.....I have a washer and dryer here.............But, I am taking the barbecued ham.
I should take the pellet grill, but it weighs a ton, and takes up a lot of room......Maybe, I'll go ahead and buy one for home, even though I'm not there very often.

I think my son is headed home from Boy Scout camp, too. Not sure if it's tomorrow or Saturday.
I should take the pellet grill, but it weighs a ton, and takes up a lot of room......Maybe, I'll go ahead and buy one for home, even though I'm not there very often.
Well, when you are there, it would be nice to have. You do so much grilling and you are so good at it! I know your wife has GOT to appreciate that!

Reactions: T-Bob
I think my son is headed home from Boy Scout camp, too. Not sure if it's tomorrow or Saturday.

Well, when you are there, it would be nice to have. You do so much grilling and you are so good at it! I know your wife has GOT to appreciate that!
She does.......She's a good cook, but doesn't grill, and prefers my cooking.

Reactions: Debi
She does.......She's a good cook, but doesn't grill, and prefers my cooking.
After viewing that roast the other day, I can see why. You have the touch. Not everyone can do it well. I'm rather impressed with how many men here enjoy cooking.

Thanks. I know that Paint is somewhat of a gormet.
That he is. We have a few other newbies here I've found out enjoy it as well. I expect recipes to start flying again soon.

You be very careful on that drive, Bob. The holiday and all. We'll be sending you prayers and intentions for a safe trip both ways.
Morning Debi and T-Bob
Morning, Tony! I see the inner alarm clock is still working...lol

Reactions: TonyM
You be very careful on that drive, Bob. The holiday and all. We'll be sending you prayers and intentions for a safe trip both ways.

Morning, Tony! I see the inner alarm clock is still working...lol

Yup no avoiding it now :)

Reactions: Debi