6-26-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Lynne, I wanna know what happened with the kitty enclosure??? Dying to know all day!
A big nothing ! I went to get her and she overslept and didn’t come out! This is at least the 2nd time she has asked for a ride and didn’t answer. I was however meant to be there tho because I visited with a very old lady who was sitting in her door. She was recovering from a fall and we had a nice chat. I will have to have a chat with the lady that stood me up. Sheesh !

Reactions: T-Bob
A big nothing ! I went to get her and she overslept and didn’t come out! This is at least the 2nd time she has asked for a ride and didn’t answer. I was however meant to be there tho because I visited with a very old lady who was sitting in her door. She was recovering from a fall and we had a nice chat. I will have to have a chat with the lady that stood me up. Sheesh !
Well, there is a three strike rule, ya know. Sigh....you are ever so patient with the Daisy's. And I think you just picked up another.

Well, there is a three strike rule, ya know. Sigh....you are ever so patient with the Daisy's. And I think you just picked up another.
It's getting to look like the cats, Lynne....lol

Reactions: Lynne