6-26-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I'll be in Kentucky hiding in a couple of days.
You really do need the break and to be away from that energy a few days. Just having family around will do you good! And I'm sure the pups miss you big time!

I'm sure they do.....I'm ready for a few days off
You're even bringing home food. LOL Yup, time to kick those feet up and have a bit of rest. My son is going to man the grill for the 4th. We'll see how that goes...lol

You're even bringing home food. LOL Yup, time to kick those feet up and have a bit of rest. My son is going to man the grill for the 4th. We'll see how that goes...lol
I have a charcoal grill at home, but not a pellet grill....I don't want to invest in one for home, until I'm going to be there for a while.....So, I have barbecued pulled ham to gring home.....It turned out very good.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Guys. Anything new going on today?

I have a charcoal grill at home, but not a pellet grill....I don't want to invest in one for home, until I'm going to be there for a while.....So, I have barbecued pulled ham to gring home.....It turned out very good.
I think my kid will have the dad supervising for hamburgers or something. Haven't decided yet. Depends on if Gabe is coming or not. He may go to his bio-mom's for the day.

Reactions: Lynne and T-Bob