6-25-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

We had sun here today! I have to say, it was kinda nice to squint out the window...lol

The kid has already made 4 knives, some sort of sharp other object I have no idea what the use is for, and I think I heard the next thing was a small sword. The blacksmith is going to help him on horseshoes, etc. Then he can get together with the Farrier, and and and....he's got a whole plan.
Wow!

Meanwhile, his 9 yr. old sister has decided Hollywood will be a nice adventure since she will be a star. :rolleyes:
This child is highly motivated. Oh, and he wants a back up college degree..just in case, ya know.

Reactions: T-Bob
Tell him to do exorcises to keep his core muscles strong. Also learn how to use his legs and not his back as much as possible. The back is what causes farriers problems. If he keeps the horses from leaning on him and watches his weight and how he bends, he will last longer.

Reactions: T-Bob and Debi
Meanwhile, his 9 yr. old sister has decided Hollywood will be a nice adventure since she will be a star. :rolleyes:

This child is highly motivated. Oh, and he wants a back up college degree..just in case, ya know.
Wow they are dynamic children. I love it.

Reactions: T-Bob
I hate to run off so quick again. I know I haven’t been here much in the last few days. I’m exhausted from these early mornings. 4:30 is early! I’m heading out guys.

Their parents are the same way. Both very determined, energetic people with goals. They wear me out just listening to their schedules!
They will do big things :p

Reactions: Debi
I hate to run off so quick again. I know I haven’t been here much in the last few days. I’m exhausted from these early mornings. 4:30 is early! I’m heading out guys.
Go and rest, Lynne! See you tomorrow and thanks for coming by!