6-21-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Mrs Critter was talking this morning about grilling out. Then I realized, dang, I gotta get some charcoal. Luckily it was early enough that the grocery had few customers. I was in and out quickly. I got some milk and bread and a few other essentials while I was there.
I'm working on ANOTHER grocery list....sigh. I keep working on getting everything in then somebody says, "But we need this or that!" I have asked them to submit lists!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm working on ANOTHER grocery list....sigh. I keep working on getting everything in then somebody says, "But we need this or that!" I have asked them to submit lists!
A list is a must for me when it comes to Mrs Critter's wants. Me ? I only get a few things. Mrs Critter has two dozen things she wants. I need a list.

A list is a must for me when it comes to Mrs Critter's a wants. Me ? I only get a few things. Mrs Critter has two dozen things she wants. I need a list.
When I send in for grocery pickup, there is never less than 50 items. Sometimes more. One time it was so much my son reminded me we drive a Kia...lol
They wanted to share the wealth!
HA! Both didn't like the muddy paws!

Reactions: garnetsilver