6-21-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Yes, you would probably need an entire wall to keep writing things down on!:grinning:
LOL Which is why I add to the online list. As things are identified, I add them to the Kroger or Walmart list, depending on who has what in stock or best price. It can get confusing at times!

Reactions: garnetsilver
LOL Which is why I add to the online list. As things are identified, I add them to the Kroger or Walmart list, depending on who has what in stock or best price. It can get confusing at times!
I have not tried shopping that way. I noticed that even Home Depot has parking lot pickup now.

Most of the majors now offer the service. My son prefers to do it that way so he doesn't have to go in store at all.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I went to Home Depot the other day. I parked near the designated pickup spots. An attendant tried to hand me a delivery. I waved her off. I had my mask on and I guess I looked the typical online shopper type.

I went to Home Depot the other day. I parked near the designated pickup spots. An attendant tried to hand me a delivery. I waved her off. I had my mask on and I guess I looked the typical online shopper type.
Usually you call a number they give you, ID your car, and they bring it on out to you. At Kroger and Walmart you chose your pick up deliver time. Like 1 to 2, or 3 to 4 etc. Gives you an hour leeway. And they do send you "it's Ready" alerts on your phone.