6-2-2019 Sunday Live Chat Portal

Dear Goddess, you sound just like my kid. The oldest raised all kinds of hell, and this one came along and I never even had to raise my voice to him. He just knew. He was/is also a very bad sleeper.

My folks figured out early I was intelligent, teachers did too and hated me for that. I am where I am now all these years later.

Bye Jad :)

My folks figured out early I was intelligent, teachers did too and hated me for that. I am where I am now all these years later.

Bye Jad :)
Yup, I knew when the child could outsmart me at 3 he was a high IQ.. I then took other steps to stay ahead of him. lol

Reactions: TonyM
Well, all I have left to do tonight is put in a grocery order for tomorrow. Small one. I ran outta milk and a few basics, and I shall send kid tomorrow for pick up.

Yup, I knew when the child could outsmart me at 3 he was a high IQ.. I then took other steps to stay ahead of him. lol

I don't watch TV but there was / is a program call University Challenge where two uni teams do a sorta quiz, high level questions. At the age of seven I was watching and answering questions amazing my folks.

Reactions: Debi
I don't watch TV but there was / is a program call University Challenge where two uni teams do a sorta quiz, high level questions. At the age of seven I was watching and answering questions amazing my folk.
Do you get Jeopardy over there? They have this amazing guy on right now who has won over 2 mil. dollars. The guy can't be beat.

It's a game show here. This guy is a professional gambler, but must have an almost eidetic memory. Three contestants each night, winner returns to compete the next day. Show has been on forever here. Very popular. Have to answer in the form of a question to the answers given.

It's a game show here. This guy is a professional gambler, but must have an almost eidetic memory. Three contestants each night, winner returns to compete the next day. Show has been on forever here. Very popular. Have to answer in the form of a question to the answers given.

I just looked it up there are some clips on YouTube, interesting.

Looks like he is supposed to finally lose tomorrow night...but I am betting he's just tired of it and he also has a poker tourney commitment! lol