6-2-2019 Sunday Live Chat Portal

I had a pretty good day today myself. Got things done! I never knew laundry could be such a thrill...lol

Honey, if you hit the floor and kept on sleeping, you were OUT.

I think I hit the couch to read and rolled off lol, Kindle was on the carpet too.

I think I hit the couch to read and rolled off lol, Kindle was on the carpet too.
I think when your brain shut down, it hit "off". lol Normally hitting the ground just might wake someone. Obviously, not so much in your case...lol

Reactions: TonyM
I think when your brain shut down, it hit "off". lol Normally hitting the ground just might wake someone. Obviously, not so much in your case...lol

My world is binary, on or off :)

Yeah, it's always been that way. Life is so much much simpler but that might be just me.

Yeah, it's always been that way. Life is so much much simpler but that might be just me.
You must have been a very interesting child. My middle son has a bit of that type of binary. It's black or white and nothing much inbetween. Also a techie. lol

You must have been a very interesting child. My middle son has a bit of that type of binary. It's black or white and nothing much inbetween. Also a techie. lol

Being binary I knew what was correct or not, drove me nuts and other folks too that couldn't see it. I'm still the same which makes me great at my job but pisses off the muggles.

Being binary I knew what was correct or not, drove me nuts and other folks too that couldn't see it. I'm still the same which makes me great at my job but pisses off the muggles.
Dear Goddess, you sound just like my kid. The oldest raised all kinds of hell, and this one came along and I never even had to raise my voice to him. He just knew. He was/is also a very bad sleeper.

Hi Tony,Hi Deb...just a quick flutter by...and bye ! xxxx