6-15-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

And a bunch of angry juvenille delinquents set off firecrackers all thru the night and scare the crap out of our pets. YAY #PARTY@HELLMOUTH!

OK I am going to sit in a bathtub full of ice until I get so numb you could remove my kidney and I wouldn't even notice. Lovely image. #PARTY@HELLMOUTH

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I seem to recall from history that Teddy Roosevelt was behind a campaign to change spellings and modify words in a similar manner.

I still read some of those words in older texts, but it never really caught on. I need to refresh my memory on that.

And now I'm reminded of Volapuk and Esperanto (no, not attorneys-at-law, lol).
You be right!

Tomorrow's weatrher update. Thursday 17 June. Wadi Rum,desert Jordan,Middle east 90. vs. Central California. 108

Salt Lake officially hit 107 today, tying an all time record for this date. We only hit 103, are a tad higher in elevation than they are.

WOW GW.... I had not seen the news...I thought it was just a regular summer in Central Cal kinda week and then I see all THIS! I can't fathom the Utah,Montana heat wave?! Bizarre

• Sad
WOW GW.... I had not seen the news...I thought it was just a regular summer in Central Cal kinda week and then I see all THIS! I can't fathom the Utah,Montana heat wave?! Bizarre
Death Valley? yeah..I get it...but these other States?!

It is what it is. The house AC is struggling, sundown is welcome. I need to get a bottle from the liquor store before I see June's power bill.

Goodnight Countess, everyone. I can't keep my eyes open anymore!