6-15-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Mrs. GW caught me trying to head out the door with it. We are down to 3, was told I could do it if I went to the store for another dozen.

Its 103 out there, no way am I going to the store!

Can I interest you in the oatmeal?
LOL I will wait until your next store visit. I have a feeling there will be other days of full opportunity to fry them out there.

Well I just committed to an investigation late Friday night. 1:30 AM Saturday morning actually. We cant start until then because its an operating bar.

Looks like Im going to miss cartoons Saturday morning.

Well I just committed to an investigation late Friday night. 1:30 AM Saturday morning actually. We cant start until then because its an operating bar.

Looks like Im going to miss cartoons Saturday morning.
Hope you can fit a nap in there before the investigation! Late start time.

I'm off for a bit. Skinwalker beginning shortly!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Hope you can fit a nap in there before the investigation! Late start time.

Wife said she wanted to go, then backed out AFTER I committed. So Im going solo. Fortunately its only fifteen minutes away.

LOL I will wait until your next store visit. I have a feeling there will be other days of full opportunity to fry them out there.
Hey everyone,come on over to my place on Thursday,It's gunna be 108! YAY! Party! Let's drink lukewarm beer and sweat a lot! YAY! #PARTY@HELLMOUTH

Hey everyone,come on over to my place on Thursday,It's gunna be 108! YAY! Party! Let's drink lukewarm beer and sweat a lot! YAY! #PARTY@HELLMOUTH
Oh and we have the dirtiest air in the United States. YAY! #PARTY@HELLMOUTH

Hey where are you located GW?

I've been to many parties like that lol!