6-14-2021 Monday Live Chat

a word blending the sounds and combining the meanings of two others, for example motel (from ‘motor’ and ‘hotel’) or brunch (from ‘breakfast’ and ‘lunch’).
"podcast is a portmanteau, a made-up word coined from a combination of the words iPod and broadcast"
Smother and sufficate...yup!

a word blending the sounds and combining the meanings of two others, for example motel (from ‘motor’ and ‘hotel’) or brunch (from ‘breakfast’ and ‘lunch’).
"podcast is a portmanteau, a made-up word coined from a combination of the words iPod and broadcast"
ahh it is ! Smother + Sufficate

Am I the only one who didn't know this?

Though darker roasted beans have a more intense flavor, they actually have less caffeine than light roast. This is because the longer the beans are roasted, the more caffeine burns off. Light roasts can have 60% more caffeine than dark roasts when measured by volume!

Am I the only one who didn't know this?

Though darker roasted beans have a more intense flavor, they actually have less caffeine than light roast. This is because the longer the beans are roasted, the more caffeine burns off. Light roasts can have 60% more caffeine than dark roasts when measured by volume!
I did not know this. All I know is somebody better bring me coffee in the morning or I don't function!

Reactions: jadamz
THIS ONE'S FOR PAINTMAN.

Hey Paint, Did you hear about the big explosion in the cheese factory? Debris was everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: GoneWestUtah