6-14-2021 Monday Live Chat

A pony is a horse that is under 14 hands. “Hands” is a measurement specifically used for horses. One hand is four inches, and a horse’s height is measured from the floor to its withers, which is the spot where their neck meets their back.

Who knew?!
I'll bet Lynne did.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
THIS ONE'S FOR PAINTMAN.

Hey Paint, Did you hear about the big explosion in the cheese factory? Debris was everywhere!
DON'T SPELL "PART" BACKWARDS, IT'S A TRAP.

I'D TELL YOU A CHEMISTRY JOKE BUT I KNOW I WOULDN'T GET A REACTION.

WE CANOLI DO SO MUCH. HIS LEGACY WILL BECOME A PIZZA HISTORY.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE ITALIAN CHEF WITH A TERMINAL ILLNESS? HE PASTAWAY.

you're welcome

How you doin',Duke? (Said in my best "Joey from Friends "voice)

Reactions: Duke
How you doin',Duke? (Said in my best "Joey from Friends "voice)
I hated everything about that show except that line from Joey. I worked with the dark haired actress (I have no memory left) a long time ago.She was really a great person)

Hi there.I have decided I am creating a new form of measurement called the "elbow". It will be 1/2 a hand and ⅛ of a foot.
Reminds me of the book former football coach John Madden wrote, "One Knee Equals Two Feet."

I hated everything about that show except that line from Joey. I worked with the dark haired actress (I have no memory left) a long time ago.She was really a great person)
They LOVE that show in Europe. And obviously,many people here. I refer to those 4 as "the luckiest S.O.B's on the planet"Makes my skin crawl