6-14-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

I know I've seen you floating around here in the middle of my night at times. My little ghostly Benway flying through! lol

Reactions: Benway
Believe me, you cheer me up no end too. :) I'm glad I found this place. I wanted to talk about paranormal stuff so typed 'paranormal forum' in and hit search. I signed up for two and ditched the other...

But this must be the earliest we've ever spoken!
And I'm very glad you found us! Our family here is a bit special, I think. Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced in that. :D

I know I've seen you floating around here in the middle of my night at times. My little ghostly Benway flying through! lol
More of a lanky ghostly Benway!
And I'm very glad you found us! Our family here is a bit special, I think. Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced in that. :D
Well I agree, but I count myself biased too!

Reactions: Debi
More of a lanky ghostly Benway!

Well I agree, but I count myself biased too!

Well, I'm always glad to see you lanky or not. We missed you last Saturday. We did a Dr. Who movie night and mentioned you.

AAARRRGHHH!!!! WHAT? WHAT!!!??? WHATT??? What did you watch? Can we do it again???
LOL It's listed on the Schedule Alert PM thread, Ben. I still have no idea what I watched! lol I have you on that alert, I think!