6-14-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

Not much today, but yesterday was the third day in the last month where... Usually when I eat it just kills me for at least three hours, but yesterday was the third time lately where it didn't really happen and I just carried on... It's been years! You can't imagine how I feel about this!
Delighted that something good is happening health wise for you, Ben! And I do understand in my own way. I deal with chronic issues, one being pain, and when there's that one good day it's like a party.

Reactions: Benway
And it was only wtwo hours and not too bad today. I think I'm just randomly recovering. :)
My intentions and prayers to you, my friend. May it all be good healing time from here on for you.

Delighted that something good is happening health wise for you, Ben! And I do understand in my own way. I deal with chronic issues, one being pain, and when there's that one good day it's like a party.
I was thinking about that just after I posted. Perhaps a poor choice of words!
My intentions and prayers to you, my friend. May it all be good healing time from here on for you.
Thankyou. I do do the same for you too!
It's funny; the first time we spoke it was complaining about somebody going on about their health issues, and now look! :p

I was thinking about that just after I posted. Perhaps a poor choice of words!

Thankyou. I do do the same for you too!
It's funny; the first time we spoke it was complaining about somebody going on about their health issues, and now look! :p
LOL Hey, we are allowed! We've earned it. :p

Whatever you have, I am really glad to hear it's starting to clear for you. I know you've had a rough road with it, and I sincerely hope this is the beginning of a new path for you!

LOL Hey, we are allowed! We've earned it. :p
No argument! I'm not sure why the price was so steep, but sometimes the discount shelf is out of flu and you have to take 'crippling horror' instead.
Whatever you have, I am really glad to hear it's starting to clear for you. I know you've had a rough road with it, and I sincerely hope this is the beginning of a new path for you!
Hey, I'm 42 now; maybe you were right about the seven year rebirth thing...

No argument! I'm not sure why the price was so steep, but sometimes the discount shelf is out of flu and you have to take 'crippling horror' instead.

Hey, I'm 42 now; maybe you were right about the seven year rebirth thing...
Ben, you somehow always make me smile and laugh!

Ben, you somehow always make me smile and laugh!
Believe me, you cheer me up no end too. :) I'm glad I found this place. I wanted to talk about paranormal stuff so typed 'paranormal forum' in and hit search. I signed up for two and ditched the other...
You're up late tonight, too!
But this must be the earliest we've ever spoken!

Reactions: Debi