6-14-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

Yup.
I swear to God I am never playing anything other than a stiff shaft. This being regular at in 80 a mile an hour swing speed on a 7-iron.....
Well that is not going to stand.
I'm 52 and have Ton's of tendon strength. That's the functional strength that gets left over in the backwater.
It's a lot of fun to get your numbers on a golf swing but I kind of fell into this little Rabbit Hole where nobody knows what happens.

Reactions: Debi
Yup.
I swear to God I am never playing anything other than a stiff shaft. This being regular at in 80 a mile an hour swing speed on a 7-iron.....
Well that is not going to stand.
I'm 52 and have Ton's of tendon strength. That's the functional strength that gets left over in the backwater.
It's a lot of fun to get your numbers on a golf swing but I kind of fell into this little Rabbit Hole where nobody knows what happens.
Welcome to the over 50 crowd, Paint. Stuff happens and it sneaks up on ya.

Welcome to the over 50 crowd, Paint. Stuff happens and it sneaks up on ya.
There was an old dentist that I probably played golf with possibly about 100 times. He and I were members of that club and we played on all the rain out days. Doc was a friend of my Dads. Good guy.

Back then I was managing a Gold's Gym outside of Chicago and he had a genuine interest in health and fitness.

I hope you have a good time lifting weights & golfing today Paint. I am looking forward to sewing today on my old light industrial straight stitch & especially if my new machines machine part bobbin gizmo arrives. I am trying to figure out the shape construction design pattern lines to use or construct with which to use the beautuful fabric Ive got on hand.

Reactions: Paintman
I hope you have a good time lifting weights & golfing today Paint. I am looking forward to sewing today on my old light industrial straight stitch & especially if my new machines machine part bobbin gizmo arrives. I am trying to figure out the shape construction design pattern lines to use or construct with which to use the beautuful fabric Ive got on hand.
I learned to sew on an old treadle machine, Sierra. Best machine I ever used! However, I am no seamstress.

I just spent an hour on the phone unscrambling a fiasco over a dryer repair with Samsung and Lowe's. Yesterday I fought with a nurse for two hours over a medication refill (I was right, she was wrong and finally proved it!) Now, I am goin' for no more conflict today! lol

Reactions: SierraRocks