5 ways to become a healer

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
5 Ways To Become A Healer and Not Just A Pain Absorbing Empath

1. Be confident:

According to Barbara Marciniak, the moment you start etching your vibration on the universe, start emitting your own frequency rather than receiving, you start changing everything. In order to do this, you need confidence. Believe in yourself. You have the power to change. Use it.

2. Let go off the insecurity:

Insecurity is one of the major obstacles which prevent you from becoming a healer. You don’t need to please everyone to like you. If they don’t like you, if they don’t reciprocate your energy, there’s absolutely no reason to focus on them. You might be alone but you are strong enough to deal with everything. If you depend on others, you lose your confidence.

In our subconscious mind, we have the tendency to be good to everyone irrespective of what kind of people they are, so that they will be good to us and it is their acceptance of goodness which makes us feel good. Let go off this. All of us are not the same. People with negative energies will never reciprocate to good ones.

3. Be optimistic; convert others’ negativity into positive ones:

Empaths who are insecure tend to get dragged into negative emotions of others. They absorb these emotions to feel the pain. But you need to be a healer. So, instead of absorbing the pain, understand it and point out the positive sides of it. If something is not going right, that means there are other alternatives. Find out the positive aspects of everything. It will not only make you feel good but also heal the other person too.

4. Help others find out their positive sides:

While it is important for you an empath to love yourself, it is also important that you make others love themselves too. That is how you can heal them. Show them their positive sides, their talents; make them feel good about themselves so that they can radiate positive energy and learn to be optimistic too.

5. Stay calm:

Don’t freak out no matter how stressful the situation is. Even if someone pulls you in a zone of tension, remember that you can heal everything, that things will be okay. Don’t react or become anxious because this will create negative vibrations in you and create more trouble.

It’s not that difficult to become a healer. All you need to do is focus on yourself and the positivity of this universe. You are an empath. You can heal the world.
(The Minds Journal)

Last edited:
That was inspiring and positive. Thanks for sharing Debi.

I’m a 4-out-of-5. Now I have to make a choice to grow or just maintain (in which case I should change my PNF username to “Soul Sucking Empath”).

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Wow. The “milk man” has really been teaching me these five aspects. Before working with him I suffered all the pitfalls mentioned. Now I’ve been, under the whip of working with him, integrating well into the first four aspects. However, #5 is quite difficult & the most trying of all. & I’ll tell you my theory on that...

The dark influencers that enjoy illness do not want healers getting their feet underneath them. Still, given that, I managed to progress through the first four with dark influences throwing everything but the kitchen sink at me. The fifth aspect is where the demonics take the gloves off. The absurdity of their antics is at once alarming & comical. Once the gloves are off they discard their greatest foil, camouflage or the art of covert sabotage. What then becomes like an all out assault is a blessing in disguise recalling to immediate mind “acts of desperation”.

So, now the task instead of mere forbearance, in the 5th aspect becomes one of introspection & meditation on a level I’ve not seen before. In order to maintain such a sober footing while dealing with the healing of their former victim, I’m having to really root out my own flaws & foilbles to not fall prey to despair.

You read about this in such situations such as exorcisms. Where the priest must do deep meditation & maintain a disaffected decorum at all times. It’s easier said than done. Especially when you have personal feelings for the patient. Oh my how the dark ones inflict agony using that little loophole. I’m learning detachment. There is nothing harder to do than be attached & unattached at the same time.

That all being said, this is very positive stuff. But those heading into the art must know & welcome levels of difficulty they might not be prepared for. Though, I’ve noticed that in some cases healers have a less difficult time than I have. They are older souls than me & probably have a couple more lifetimes of 1-5 under their belts. I’m like a teenage or young adult soul. New lessons are always the hardest.

As an empathic healer, what might I be trying to heal?
Illness, disease, and often, dark attachments causing the same. The mind of the "patient" is afflicted and the cure is to find out how and why in order to heal the mind and possibly the body also if the illness has extended there.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Illness, disease, and often, dark attachments causing the same. The mind of the "patient" is afflicted and the cure is to find out how and why in order to heal the mind and possibly the body also if the illness has extended there.

I’m more afraid of my empathic side than anything else about my psychic self. Opening up to help heal others sounds risky.

I posted about my most concerning empathic incident (dated 11/15/17) here...

uncontrollable telepathy

I’m more afraid of my empathic side than anything else about my psychic self. Opening up to help heal others sounds risky.

I posted about my most concerning empathic incident (dated 11/15/17) here...

uncontrollable telepathy
It is risky. For sure. Especially if the person's illness comes from dark attachments. Those attachments do not like to give up their prey willingly and will fight to preserve their capture. I know this sounds nuts but it is a paranormal forum and I've experienced and heard about many others experiencing the same thing.

It's a calling for sure. If you're called it's hard to say "no" though. In my case I keep getting called and re-called and re-called each time I just want to give up. The omens are so blatant that they've almost become comical. So I sigh, shrug my shoulders and do the best I can to protect myself while working in the trenches.