5-6-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Guess you can say I'm currently dog sitting my brother's now four month old puppy. I let him out of his kennel to go outside for about 15 minutes and I let him back in. He managed to find a small but older piece of wood and it was like engaging in a tug of war with him. I won by barely twisting it to wrench it free but I feel like I'm raising a child. A small, rambunctious, furry one. He's a handful. And HYPER.
Why do you think we call them fur BABIES? lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Do you have toys for him?? If he likes to play tug, get an old towel and tug away.
He's got a few toys. I played tug of war with one of my dogs but haven't engaged with him yet. When he's fully grown, I'll probably lose. He's going to get big. He's grown up quite a bit since I posted the last picture of him.

Sorry I got called away this evening. Family situation.

Sorry I got called away this evening. Family situation.
That's OK. I hope everything is alright. Think I'm going to hit the hay and get some rest. Haven't gotten as much as I'd like these past few nights. I may have a very low grade sinus infection and the persistent coughing can keep me up.

Reactions: Paintman
What a day! But I am finally settled.

I figured out how to work on .xls files on the phone today. Reading glasses are required, but I can now keep track of our gear inventory when in the field. The 2 laptops are always busy doing something else when actually on a live investigation. I'm thinking about a tablet one of these days, at least the screen will be larger than the phone. Maybe with next year's tax refund, no need this year.

I have tomorrow off and am SO looking forward to no alarm at 4:30 in the morning.

Hiya
person-ever-notice-hammer-looks-like-wee-guy-swingin-baseball-bat.jpeg
Early night. Going to stain and varnish two exterior doors tomorrow. Light duty. Re-do's. Clean, sand, tack cloth, touch up stain, clear coat.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
This channel makes me very happy.

Reactions: Lynne