5-6-2021 Thursday Live Chat

if I ruled the world,i would wake up one morning,walk out my door, and see a giant red bow and this car under it.

I swear if i ever get to be good friends with a mechanic,I'm gunna get one
You may need one to go with that car...lol My son has his all fixed up now and loves to drive it, although it drinks gas at a rate that could make you go bankrupt.

You may need one to go with that car...lol My son has his all fixed up now and loves to drive it, although it drinks gas at a rate that could make you go bankrupt.
yes it's not an every day car for sure

Reactions: Debi
yes it's not an every day car for sure
He also won't park it in a parking lot or leave it alone without a guard, so it's just "driving" for fun unless he takes his son as "car sitter" when he goes to the store. And then he parks WAAAY out away from people.

Guess you can say I'm currently dog sitting my brother's now four month old puppy. I let him out of his kennel to go outside for about 15 minutes and I let him back in. He managed to find a small but older piece of wood and it was like engaging in a tug of war with him. I won by barely twisting it to wrench it free but I feel like I'm raising a child. A small, rambunctious, furry one. He's a handful. And HYPER.

Seems in our small group,we have had some folks with some pretty serious side effects. Maybe they have downplayed these so people will get the shots.
Bingo. I flat-out lost almost a month of work. There may be some other things that were underlying that the shot aggravated. Getting things checked out.

Reactions: garnetsilver