5-6-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

i often thought or wished there was a 12 step group for empaths like they have for AA and other things.
It's really simple, Armand. Be aware if what you are feeling is your feelings or someone elses. If it's not yours, let it go and let God pick up their problems. Just because you can feel someone else's problems doesn't mean you have to fix it for them nor do you have the obligation to carry it around.

It's really simple, Armand. Be aware if what you are feeling is your feelings or someone elses. If it's not yours, let it go and let God pick up their problems. Just because you can feel someone else's problems doesn't mean you have to fix it for them nor do you have the obligation to carry it around.
I wish it were that easy for me. You know since I started doing what the doc says it has been very rough. I stopped doing a few things I was doing in the past it's like everything comes at me all at once kind of like becoming a different person or living in a new country.

I would go into more detail but it is very drawn out and i would break a few rules in doing so. Lately, I mostly clam up but at least one day a week I do the opposite and give way tmi and then I feel like I'm a lunatic.

Sometimes I think what I was doing the thing that was going to kill me basically was what kept me going or having the ability to get through very difficult situations.

I wish it were that easy for me. You know since I started doing what the doc says it has been very rough. I stopped doing a few things I was doing in the past it's like everything comes at me all at once kind of like becoming a different person or living in a new country.

I would go into more detail but it is very drawn out and i would break a few rules in doing so. Lately, I mostly clam up but at least one day a week I do the opposite and give way tmi and then I feel like I'm a lunatic.

Sometimes I think what I was doing the thing that was going to kill me basically was what kept me going or having the ability to get through very difficult situations.
We all do what works for us, Armand. Sometimes we try to take the easy road and it turns out to be harder than we thought! You know you can vent to me anytime, hon. You don't have to do this alone, and there are others here who are willing to listen and give you support.

We all do what works for us, Armand. Sometimes we try to take the easy road and it turns out to be harder than we thought! You know you can vent to me anytime, hon. You don't have to do this alone, and there are others here who are willing to listen and give you support.
I know but sometimes when I post something I look back and see it through others eyes and feel like a lunatic so that's kind of the main reason I do not create a lot of threads.. that and I have never met anyone that thinks the same way as I do about topics like "supernatural effects" some of them I do not consider to be supernatural because it is the way I have lived my whole life.

I often wonder if I would be considered brainwashed having been bounced around from juvenile detention to group homes because of the fact my family believed I needed discipline.
Ther hardest place was in a place called Teen Challenge.. they would not allow anything of the outside world, everything had to be about Jesus or God. I was removed from there for fighting with one of the guys that was considered to be like a trustee I told him I have met God and I know Jesus and I also told him "He isn't here" this place is evil.

I know but sometimes when I post something I look back and see it through others eyes and feel like a lunatic so that's kind of the main reason I do not create a lot of threads.. that and I have never met anyone that thinks the same way as I do about topics like "supernatural effects" some of them I do not consider to be supernatural because it is the way I have lived my whole life.

I often wonder if I would be considered brainwashed having been bounced around from juvenile detention to group homes because of the fact my family believed I needed discipline.
Ther hardest place was in a place called Teen Challenge.. they would not allow anything of the outside world, everything had to be about Jesus or God. I was removed from there for fighting with one of the guys that was considered to be like a trustee I told him I have met God and I know Jesus and I also told him "He isn't here" this place is evil.
It's hard sometimes to explain your own experiences to others. Especially when at a young age it gets tied together with religious "discipline". You have had a hard time, Armand. Anyone going through what you've gone through I give full credit for just surviving it.

And I'm sorry with the delayed answers. I'm handling a mini-crisis at home...again...;)

Armand, positive thoughts coming your way. Since I joined this forum I've felt like I'm a part of a family, that's a very unique experience for me.

You're not alone, that's all I have to say

Armand, positive thoughts coming your way. Since I joined this forum I've felt like I'm a part of a family, that's a very unique experience for me.

You're not alone, that's all I have to say
yeah man it takes a while to get settled in. I'm okay this is just normal conversation for me.