5-6-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I doubt that i make it as it's looking like a busy week..........I've got a Phase III archaeological mitigation starting this week, as well historic preservation of a very old barn.

Reactions: Debi
I doubt that i make it as it's looking like a busy week..........I've got a Phase III archaeological mitigation starting this week, as well historic preservation of a very old barn.
You can always check the chat threads later for what I will guess will be some interesting comments herel...lol

Old barn? Very cool.

Reactions: T-Bob
There's gonna be a fight ongoing so it has to be someone who can take the heat. I understand Heather is trying to take the name of the show with her.
I, for one, like Heather as a host. However, I think she handled her obligations to the show and her listeners very badly after Art's death.

Reactions: Debi
I, for one, like Heather as a host. However, I think she handled her obligations to the show and her listeners very badly after Art's death.
And that's where the sparks flew and are still flying.

Well, don't know where Armand went tonight. I'm just working on putting tomorrow's chat thread together.

back sorry had Kellie issues