5-4-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

So does Billy! You are going to do fine, Lynne. My owlie senses say all will be well.
Good. With Jad and paints reactions I have been worried.

Good. With Jad and paints reactions I have been worried.
Once again each person is different but it's better than Covid, hon. Hubs had almost no side effects. He had Moderna.

Reactions: Lynne
You may recall when you first told me the breed I was rather negative on them. My grandmother had one and that dog almost gave her a stroke. He was totally unmanageable. He was also named Pepper.
Well,anything can be trained if you commit. I like the breed but there are rules. Most people can't handle macaws for the same reason,even bird people. I am very stern and firm when it comes to following rules. My animals get a life unlike most any of their kind and I'm happy to give it but there are deqlbreakers. Fyi Jewel has been out on 2 car rides today. 1 to get car smogged and the other for a starbucks run...so ..there are advantages

My cousin who is my moms twins son, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. The family has been in a bit of a shock. He passed in his sleep. Maybe heart, or aneurism.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Once again each person is different but it's better than Covid, hon. Hubs had almost no side effects. He had Moderna.
I had no idea Paint was going thru all that.

My cousin who is my moms twins son, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. The family has been in a bit of a shock. He passed in his sleep. Maybe heart, or aneurism.
I am sooo sorry to hear that, Lynne. My condolences to the entire family. You guys have had your share of bad news lately.

I am sooo sorry to hear that, Lynne. My condolences to the entire family. You guys have had your share of bad news lately.
OH NO! I am sorry to hear that too