5-4-2018 Friday Live Chat Thread

stupid ad blocker i installed blocks anything with ads like the podcast i'll have to configure it.

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
trying to go semi off grid sick of ads popping up on youtube telling me what kind of car i drive and where i live. it's evil.

this is the second day this week i left early.

Gotta tell you a crappy situation we had one night. So we woke up and we felt a serious energy disturbance in our room. First thing I thought was since it was near my drawers, where my cards were, I thought it was those so I tossed them right away. Later that night found some things that this one dude gifted to my wife and I. Tossed those out and things got better. As for the cards, well I tried finding a replacement online and the cheapest ones were $180 :(.

The card play sucks but glad you found the issues.

I just found one last weekend. A sweet little fae figurine that I knew was not of good intentions but tried best I could to cleanse and repurpose her, so to speak. I went over right away.. And no lie... She was sitting right where I put her.. With both of her little legs broken off. Yup. Bye bye. Yucky.

The card play sucks but glad you found the issues.

I just found one last weekend. A sweet little fae figurine that I knew was not of good intentions but tried best I could to cleanse and repurpose her, so to speak. I went over right away.. And no lie... She was sitting right where I put her.. With both of her little legs broken off. Yup. Bye bye. Yucky.
Some things can’t be fixed :/

Reactions: Mokey
It is not showing, I’m assuming it’s a ship or sea scape?