Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Good Friday morning, all.
May the 4 th be with you today - Obi-Wan -

star-wars-anakin-fighter-image.jpg

When you see the Jedi swooping through the stars in Revenge of the Sith, their feet are actually sticking out of the front window. To get the best angles of the amazing atmospheric battle in Episode III, Anakin and Obi-Wan had to dangle their legs outside of the cockpit to keep their knees out of the shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway and Lynne
star-wars-bts-chewbacca-slate.jpg

At Star Wars Celebration 2017, George Lucas confirmed that Chewbacca was inspired by his dog. “The stories are all true. I had a large dog named Indiana,” he said. “A malamute, an Alaskan malamute, and he would ride around in the car in the front seat. Not driving. I loved that image.”

Last edited:

Yoda was almost portrayed by a monkey.
“We thought, ‘Maybe if we trained a monkey, put him in an outfit, and then animated the lips,'” recalled director Irvin Kershner in an interview.

Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) fell asleep on the set of Return of the Jedi, and awoke to overhear a huge Star Wars secret he wasn’t supposed to know. After a quick nap behind a tree, Daniels woke up just in time to hear Leia reveal her true relationship with Luke. “When I saw the finished movie, only I knew I was behind the tree,” wrote Daniels in Star Wars Insider #30. “Lucky I hadn’t been snoring. Perhaps I should have been a spy.”

Last edited: