5-25-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Is Jewel jealous of your attention with Pepper?
mmmmmmm....she looks at Pepper laying down next to me on the bed...not thrilled...that's why I alway7s try to balance the attention. Thank God I'm retired...these kids are a full time gig but they give me so much back (other than a headache)

Reactions: Lynne
mmmmmmm....she looks at Pepper laying down next to me on the bed...not thrilled...that's why I alway7s try to balance the attention. Thank God I'm retired...these kids are a full time gig but they give me so much back (other than a headache)
I currently have a Bulldog being a bully...I was holding hub's hand and she came up , glared at me and knocked my hand away with her paw. I'm still getting the old snake eye if I get too close to HER guy.

What a zoo. I do my walks with jewel on one shoulder and Pepper on a long leash. Let's add a freaking big lizard on my other shoulder. Hey!
Pics.... there have to be pics to go with this. lol

Guys, I gotta deal with this bird. The vet said she is getting so fat he can't feel her breastbone. LOL. She gets a piece of string cheese every day. I think we gotta cut back on the cheese but she loves it. Also the groomer said Peppere's getting a little chunky. The only one who isn't getting fatter is me.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi and Lynne
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: Duke and Lynne