5-25-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Jewel has been screaming all day.I stomp in there and throw a cover5 over her and the bitch starts laughing. I put her in the shower as I've been doing every day to calm her the F down. I go in. there about every 10 minutes and ask her if she is ready to get out. She ignores me. and keeps her eyes closed. Then about 20 minutes in (gee why is my heating bill so high? hmm)
I go back in and get in the shower ,turn off the water and ask her to step up. This is the second day in the row that when I do that she says HEY! HEY. So funny
I would say she has you very well trained! lol

Reactions: Lynne
Sigh...I hope the two siblings will not try to eat him. Better get a big one! lol
yes Pepper is so gentle and Jewel is a bitch so she'll never get close enough to chomp. She would like to nail Pepper .Pepper couldn't care less

What a zoo. I do my walks with jewel on one shoulder and Pepper on a long leash. Let's add a freaking big lizard on my other shoulder. Hey!

Reactions: Duke and Lynne
yes Pepper is so gentle and Jewel is a bitch so she'll never get close enough to chomp. She would like to nail Pepper .Pepper couldn't care less
Is Jewel jealous of your attention with Pepper?

I would say she has you very well trained! lol
yeah well not today...i let her scream all she wanted and I haven't even fed her dinner. She can sit in her room and think about how bad she has been

Jewel has been screaming all day.I stomp in there and throw a cover5 over her and the bitch starts laughing. I put her in the shower as I've been doing every day to calm her the F down. I go in. there about every 10 minutes and ask her if she is ready to get out. She ignores me. and keeps her eyes closed. Then about 20 minutes in (gee why is my heating bill so high? hmm)
I go back in and get in the shower ,turn off the water and ask her to step up. This is the second day in the row that when I do that she says HEY! HEY. So funny
Is she actually under the spray of the water?

I have two goldfish in it now. It will take a few weeks to stabilize a cycle, but I am watching the water parameters and if ammonia spikes, I have chemicals to adjust it. So, I am hoping it will settle out soon. I have a bit of a neg bacteria bloom that comes with a new tank and out of balance bacteria. It should settle out and clear in a few days. It is a beautiful tank.
1685060673159.png