5-24-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

And I still like the music for that movie! lol Also love the planes. I have a fear of flying but love watching them go!

that was a good sound track.... that movie has been called a two hour recruiting ad for the navy back in the 80's... it was a good movie

It really was! lol I read somewhere that anyone who is in Top Gun school gets fined $5 every time they quote the movie.
haha... i would not doubt that...lol

Reactions: Debi
I bet you they collect a lot of money that way...lol

I think it's more fun once you're out and can just tell the stories!
ha, youre right, thinking back on it i can only think of a couple that were actually fun....lol... the ones with time off (evenings, weekends, etc...) are fun. others that are more field oriented.... well, they just hurt....lol

• Wow
Reactions: Debi
I kind of agree. It’s been a long time coming. I think Val is a much better actor. His performance of Doc Holiday was great. His health decline and rumored throat cancer probably has ruined his carrier. He sure was handsome in his youth. It’s sad to see he has aged so roughly.
There is a doc that Val put out himself. He has filmed basically his entire career up until and beyond his health decline. It's not an easy watch if you try to compare him then to now. Gotta give the man props though for not curling up and quitting.

Reactions: garnetsilver