5-17-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

i think we are now into the second pollen season this year....its been a long, extended season for sure with the cold snap in between. ive came really close to wearing a mask while mowing a couple times myself.
It is so bad here! We are literally off the charts. He will come straight in from this into the shower and try to wash off as much as possible.

It is so bad here! We are literally off the charts. He will come straight in from this into the shower and try to wash off as much as possible.
we had very heavy rain and storms last night so maybe it washed a lot away for us. but yeah, its bad right now, hard to breathe, stuffy, hoping it will ease up soon, but at least its warm....errr, make that hot now..we are now hitting 90.....uhg...

we had very heavy rain and storms last night so maybe it washed a lot away for us. but yeah, its bad right now, hard to breathe, stuffy, hoping it will ease up soon, but at least its warm....errr, make that hot now..we are now hitting 90.....uhg...
We are not that hot but warm it is. My son is mildly asthmatic and he's carrying his emergency inhaler with him. Normally doesn't have to but at this level we thought it a good move for him.

We are not that hot but warm it is. My son is mildly asthmatic and he's carrying his emergency inhaler with him. Normally doesn't have to but at this level we thought it a good move for him.
that is a good idea, especially if the humidity rises too

Reactions: Selectric
Hi, folks. Different day for me, so far. I had to get up early to wait for the lab van so they could take bloodwork. They didn't get here until 10 am, so I played MahJong until they arrived. Then I had to go back to sleep with an antihistamine because we had the windows open all night and the pollens are on the rise. I really don't like warmer weather!

bird-bena-yes-hello-this-is-duck.png

Hi, folks. Different day for me, so far. I had to get up early to wait for the lab van so they could take bloodwork. They didn't get here until 10 am, so I played MahJong until they arrived. Then I had to go back to sleep with an antihistamine because we had the windows open all night and the pollens are on the rise. I really don't like warmer weather!
I'm closed up as tight as I can here!

Hope the rest of the day goes better.

hiya Garnett. uhg, blood work....ive been keeping the windows open also, love it, but yeah the pollen is getting old, ive been waking up all stuffy the past week too. i like the warmer weather but the humidity in the south is sometimes unbearable...and it is coming soon im afraid