5-17-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

where is lynne?
This guy showed up at my door looking for Lynne...
geronimo1-1-731x1024.jpg

then about an hour later... THIS guy showed up!

3263a9fcea8fa48c1cf31b6389f2ff86.gif

and Geronimo brought a pony. I wish Lynne would handle this.

Reactions: Lynne
She was overtired and I know she watched Skinwalker tonight. I'm about to head out but I will be back in the morning!
Well someone is gunna have to Venmo Geronimo some cash so he can feed the pony. Why oh why is life so complex?

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
This guy showed up at my door looking for Lynne...
geronimo1-1-731x1024.jpg

then about an hour later... THIS guy showed up!

3263a9fcea8fa48c1cf31b6389f2ff86.gif

and Geronimo brought a pony. I wish Lynne would handle this.
I needed a good laugh today. I have been looking at a filly that I liked. The owner came down to my ridiculously low offer and now I am faced with do I really want 2 horses and all the work that goes with it. I have changed my mind 100 times in the last two days. Facing my age and what I really want to do with the time I have left is daunting. What the heart wants and what is a good decision may be two different things. So presently I am leaning towards no, ask me in an hour and I may have a different answer.

I needed a good laugh today. I have been looking at a filly that I liked. The owner came down to my ridiculously low offer and now I am faced with do I really want 2 horses and all the work that goes with it. I have changed my mind 100 times in the last two days. Facing my age and what I really want to do with the time I have left is daunting. What the heart wants and what is a good decision may be two different things. So presently I am leaning towards no, ask me in an hour and I may have a different answer.
Follow your heart. As long as you can sit a horse, and you love it so much, allow yourself to put age aside and live fully until life changes the map. :<3