5-17-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

As I keep telling my SIL, God didn't promise us no problems at all. He promised he would be here with us to help us through it.
EXACTLY ! Like the footprint in the sand poem

Reactions: Debi
Notice Art's interview gets everyone going! lol When have we EVER stayed on topic for an hour?

Reactions: Lynne
wow it's raining hard tonight. i think after the show im gonna go earthing for a bit

As I keep telling my SIL, God didn't promise us no problems at all. He promised he would be here with us to help us through it.

I think using earth logic of cause and effect. it's easy to think one is doing something "wrong" . I have trhis sconversation with an actress friend of mine.A Lot!

I think using earth logic of cause and effect. it's easy to think one is doing something "wrong" . I have trhis sconversation with an actress friend of mine.A Lot!
We are spirits here on earth for a visit and some learning. You have to think of this from a higher plane.

Reactions: Charleh
i considered it as a teenager. i was recently a member of a pentecostal church but i think i should find a church i fit in the best first. but the multiple backgrounds helps. maybe in the future when i have some more life experience. the one thing i don't like is a religious elder is talking about certain aspects of life that they haven't faced themselves.
apparently it's easy to get ordained in canada. if you start up your own non profit. but of course the bigger churches don't want us knowing that. not a bad idea to keep that low key so there isn't just any old nutjob calling himself a priest.

apparently it's easy to get ordained in canada. if you start up your own non profit. but of course the bigger churches don't want us knowing that. not a bad idea to keep that low key so there isn't just any old nutjob calling himself a priest.
It will not surprise me if someday you are involved at that level, Charleh.

Ok my dear friends. I’m off to pack Jim’s lunch and get a few hrs of sleep. See ya all tomorrow. Jad if you are of the Christian faith I recommend reading Romans it is a good explanation to your thoughts on this topic. All the Paul written letters expand on it

Good night :kissingsmiling: