5-17-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I hope everyone enjoyed the show tonight! It was great listening in to the legend again. As I find these gems we shall use them!

Ok my dear friends. I’m off to pack Kim’s lunch and get a few hrs of sleep. See ya all tomorrow. Jad if you are of the Christian faith I recommend reading Romans it is a good explanation to your thoughts on this topic. All the Paul written letters expand on it

Good night :kissingsmiling:
Rest, Lynne!

We are spirits here on earth for a visit and some learning. You have to think of this from a higher plane.
Got that, but if we are dealing with karma and we are responsible for our choices, isnt it important to understand what choices draw suffering to you and perhaps not do that again? In order to make better choices?

I hope everyone enjoyed the show tonight! It was great listening in to the legend again. As I find these gems we shall use them!
i loved the show! brought up some great discussions too.
alright im gonna go dance in the rain now shazam!

Got that, but if we are dealing with karma and we are responsible for our choices, isnt it important to understand what choices draw suffering to you and perhaps not do that again? In order to make better choices?
Our choices are free will. And yes, it does help to look back and go NOPE. Not doing THAT again!

Good night all. Thanks for finding the AB program Debi. Shazams and pleasant dreams.

Reactions: Debi
It's like working for
Our choices are free will. And yes, it does help to look back and go NOPE. Not doing THAT again!
and yet, the suffering still comes

Reactions: Debi