5-15-2022 Sunday Live Chat

I never wear shoes in my house. If i am super tired and just fall into bed, my socks on occasion stay on. I prefer no socks myself :)
I always wear shoes or boots. From the time I get up to the time I go to bed.
That's just how I was raised as we never had any downtime where we can sit down for a couple of hours without having work that needed tending. And I always carry a knife in my pocket. You never know when you need one.

Its starting to get darker outside. Something made me look out a west side window that showed me that I left my two seater top down from this morning. Whew ! Top put up just in time for the coming rains.

Its starting to get darker outside. Something made me look out a west side window that showed me that I left my two seater top down from this morning. Whew ! Top put up just in time for the coming rains.
:eek:

Don't forget the lunar eclipse tonight! And, as I predicted, we have heavy overcast and rain. :(

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Don't forget the lunar eclipse tonight! And, as I predicted, we have heavy overcast and rain. :(
s-l400.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Coast has an interesting show line up tonight.

Host:George Knapp

First Half: In 1994, sixty-two students at Ariel School in Zimbabwe witnessed a silver disc land at the school and two beings emerge. John Mack went to the school and interviewed the children in filmed testimony. Randall Nickerson, director of a new documentary that explores this case, joins George Knapp to discuss the story in detail.

Second Half: Fearful that paranormal activity will derail plans to operate a guest ranch in Montana, a Seattle family called in Tim Wood and Sapphire Sandalo to uncover the source of the haunting. Explored in the new series The Ghost Town Terror (watch trailer), investigator Tim Wood will share his work delving into the hauntings at Gunslinger Gulch.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Cloudless sky, except a thick band over the mountains east of me. Right over the moon's path for the next hour. Grumble.