5-15-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

That's why I send letters to people. The words stay....they don't float away on the air. :) (I know, some of you will go "huh?" with that line...lol)

I speak on the phone as you know but for me it's a last resort, I like to write pure and simple.

Reactions: Debi
I speak on the phone as you know but for me it's a last resort, I like to write pure and simple.
That's me as well. As you know, I can get tangled in my thoughts when I speak! lol I have to slow down with them and writing allows me to do that.

Reactions: TonyM
That's me as well. As you know, I can get tangled in my thoughts when I speak! lol I have to slow down with them and writing allows me to do that.

We Scots speak at a hundred miles an hour and even with my posh, refined accent it can be hard for other folks to follow lol

We Scots speak at a hundred miles an hour and even with my posh, refined accent it can be hard for other folks to follow lol
LOL! I also speak with my hands! You should see how well that doesn't work with a phone in one. :eek::p

You need a wrist strap on it lol
LOL! I can be "animated" at times. Other times I'm all quiet when I type, but put a phone in my hand and there I go. This is why I don't do interviews. Nope.

Poor Tony got his ear talked off when we spoke because he asked the question” So, how do you teach an accent? ” bet he’ll never ask that again!!!