5-15-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

Poor Tony got his ear talked off when we spoke because he asked the question” So, how do you teach an accent? ” bet he’ll never ask that again!!!
LOL! I ended up starting to channel and had to shut down before I scared him to death! :p You've heard me do it, Jad....I can talk really fast when I get that way.

Reactions: TonyM
All I can say is it's not my fault....THEY need to slow down the feed up there! :oops:

Tony, I just squished a spider for you. One less in the world to worry about now.

Tony, I just squished a spider for you. One less in the world to worry about now.

Thank you, I got two this week which is the only two of three I've had in here since I moved in a few years ago. I'm so thankful I've never seen the Tegenaria we get in September those basturts are the size of my hand and I don't have small hands, mine are the biggest out of my friends so you can imagine the size of those things.

Thank you, I got two this week which is the only two of three I've had in here since I moved in a few years ago. I'm so thankful I've never seen the Tegenaria we get in September those basturts are the size of my hand and I don't have small hands, mine are the biggest out of my friends so you can imagine the size of those things.
This was a small one but he dared to crawl up my leg. Nope. Dead. And if you have spiders there the size of your hands, NO! I do NOT want to meet them!

I am not scared of them but neither do I wish to arm wrestle them!

This was a small one but he dared to crawl up my leg. Nope. Dead. And if you have spiders there the size of your hands, NO! I do NOT want to meet them!

Still nobody will sell me a flamethrower, how inconsiderate. A few weeks ago I read about a guy in America burned his house down by accident getting rid of a spider. I don't care, if the house goes the spider goes no contest.

Still nobody will sell me a flamethrower, how inconsiderate. A few weeks ago I read about a guy in America burned his house down by accident getting rid of a spider. I don't care, if the house goes the spider goes no contest.
I see it as a good thing you don't own one! Had a friend burn his house down once trying to unfreeze his pipes on winter with one.

OK, stupid spelling mistakes are happening so I must be getting tired. Tony, go get ya some rest!